Sunday, May 01, 2011

The beginning of the summer wardrobe!


So one of my goals this year was to make most of Tabitha's clothes, and while its been a little slow going I have a few pieces ready to show off!


Green flower tank with bow, I'm working on a cute skirt to go with this. 

Shirt and circle skirt. The Shirt was made using the same pattern as the top of the pretty in pink dress, then I added some sleeves. The Circle skirt was made using the Made Circle Skirt tutorial. 

I winged this one using the top for the pretty in pink dress and shortening it to add the belt. It didn't turn out exactly as I was hoping but I still like it

The Sweater dress because lets face it we live in Idaho so a sweater dress will last most of the year. 


I have a few more things I haven't taken pictures of and a few things that I'm still working on. I got a bunch of shirts at the DI so I'm working on turning them into dresses or jumpers. 
Hope you all have a productive week. Monday will be a time suck for me as I have to go the the DMV and get my car registered here. yay! Oh and I have to study for the drivers license exam here. I haven't taken a written since 2002 and that was in CA. Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin