Sunday, January 17, 2010

project 365 day 16


So on saturday, I got to go to my first craft the day away party for the new Meetup group I joined. IT was fu, although I felt a little aqward being by far the youngest person there, as some of the women were talking about their kids who were my age. But even though I was only there for 2 1/2 hours I got a lot accomplished. Once I put the finishing touches on I 'll take pictures and post what I got done. When I came home I came home to Morgen and his dad burning the Christmas tree. The first flame up was huge, I waited till after they got that out of their systems to bring T out, then we showed her her first bonfire. She kept pointing and clapping. She seemed to like it. After that I made dinner, we had breakfast for dinner and I used a bunch of tips I got from Good Eats with Alton Brown, and it definitely was Good Eats if I do say so myself! =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin