Monday, June 25, 2012

Technical issues!

I'm having Technical issues with my linky tools subscription right now. I'm too tired to deal with it tonight, so I will try to get to it this week. Thank you to everyone who joined the hop this week, it won't let me see your submissions but I hope when I get it fixed I can see them. I'm skipping the getting crafty weekend hop this week because of these issues and because I just have way too much going on this week. I finally got my sewing Machine up and running again so I will be finally getting some over due prizes finished and sent out as well as some stuff for the girls, presents for my niece and nephew and some items for my etsy store. I'm going to focus on getting sewing done this week, so while I will hopefully have my daily blog challenge posts up on time, I probably won't have much else up this week. Friday is my birthday and then next monday starts the Summer Fun With Kids Series. So Make sure you are signed up to receive updates! You don't want to miss all the great things that my guests have in store for you!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin