Sunday, June 24, 2012

Natural House Glassy Review

Do you hate doing windows? I do, Mostly because it takes FOREVER to get the darn streaks off the windows and mirrors. I also hate the smell of all those household cleaners. But I was recently introduced to Natural house Glassy.
Natural House is all natural, no harmful ingrediants. In fact Tabitha was looking at it while she and Morgen were down in the kitchen and she asked if it was bubbles, Morgen told her no and to put it away, she accidentally sprayed herself in the eye and it didn't hurt her at all. We rinsed her eye out and  she's a-ok! 

Natural House Glassy uses probiotics to help clean. the probiotics consume dirt, grime and germs, and they continue to work until the next time you clean. 




I used Natural House Glassy on my car windows this week, because they just were not coming clean no matter what. The Glassy was amazing! Not only are my windows amazingly clean but I have no streaks on them either. 

Morgen wanted to see if it would work on our glass top stove. Being a typical guy he didn't read the instructions and just sprayed and wiped. I explained he had to let it sit for 5-10 seconds to let it sink in and start working. Since our stove was kind of gross (I had just cooked bacon) it took 2 passes but it looks great now. 

This was before I used the Glassy on the back window of my car.

This was the after, as you can see its a lot cleaner. There is one spot that didn't come out the first time around. But it came out the second time through. 

I really like this product. I will definitely be buying more of this in the future. If there other products work this well I will be using all of their products. 

Check out their whole line of all natural house hold cleaning products. Natural House Glassy Contains no VOC’s or other harmful chemicals Keeps dangerous pathogens off any surface. Glassy is all natural, non-toxic and biodegradable. 

I give Glassy a 4 out of 5 stars for how well it cleans, 5 out of 5 for being safe for use around kids,  and 5 out of 5 stars for being good for the environment. Over all score of 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. I would definitely tell everyone I know to buy Glassy and other Natural House products. 


I was given a free bottle of Glassy for the purpose of this review. I was not monetarily compensated and all views are my own. I would never recommend a product that I wouldn't use myself. 

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Wow nice! This really is something new. At first I thought probiotics can only be in a yogurt or supplement form. So knowing that it can also be used as a spray to clean the surface of a glass is really surprising. I think I will try to use this soon.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin