Monday, June 04, 2012

Summer blog Challenge day 4

Today's theme for the summer blog challenge is the reason behind your blogs name. Well When we first moved to Idaho i put my desk in a little alcove in the corner of our room but its right behind the door. Tabitha would always throw the door open and hit me in my head with the door nob, or my stuff would get stuck behind the door and it was always a mess. So we moved the dresser to the alcove and moved my sewing stuff into the closet. I was able to put all my stuff on the shelves and hang my dresses in a small corner left in my closet. My closet was my sanctuary when I was having a bad day. I could go in there to do what ever sewing or crafts or whatever I needed to do and it was great. So I named my blog Crafting in My Closet.
Since naming my blog we have again rearranged our bedroom to make room for Evangeline so now my desk is under the window. When it was in the closet my sewing stuff had a tendency to make its way out and all over the room. Although its already started to do that again. I definitely want a sewing room when morgen graduates and we move. The girls can share a room, I need a sewing place! HA!
Going Green with the Grizls

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin