Sunday, June 03, 2012

summer blog challenge day 3

Today's topic is 15 interesting facts about me. Not so sure I'm all that interesting but here goes.
1. My older sister taught me how to sew in High School while I was visiting her in LA
2. I got my first sewing machine as a high school graduation present.
3. I've been pregnant or nursing for 4 years straight
4. I was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints the day before my 21st birthday.
5. This November I will have been married for 9 years
6. I was married on November 15 2003, My sister was married on November 16 2002
7. I don't like wearing shoes, I would much rather walk around barefoot all the time.
8. I did dance from the time I was 2 till I was 15
9. The first pattern I made was because I saw a dress at a fancy boutique and wanted it so bad for Tabitha but wasn't about the pay the fancy boutique prices. I looked everywhere for a similar pattern and couldn't find one, so I just decided to try. The first 2 were awful, but after that I haven't had to make a dress more than once unless I want to.
10. Both of my girls were conceived using metformin and clomid (and I'm not shy about talking about infertility so if anyone has any questions feel free to email me)
11. I got both of our girls name's from dreams while I was pregnant with them. I had dreams where I was holding them and I knew their names, When I woke up and told Morgen he said they sounded perfect. So we never fought about names for our kids.
12. I'm afraid of dogs, even little ones. We had a dog when I was little that knocked me down and I'm terrified of them to this day, unfortunately so is Tabitha and she's never had a bad experience.
13. I got my BA in History with an emphasis in American history from the great Depression through the vietnam war.
14. When we lived in CA i was considered pretty conservative, but in ID I'm considered very liberal. (according to Morgen)
15. I've donated my hair to Locks of Love 3 times and hope to do it again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin