Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blog overhaul

So since we've moved, I
1. don't really have the hook up on all the cheapness around here yet, most of my friends are in CA so you all don't care about what is cheap here in idaho.
2. I've been focusing on making clothes for Tabitha as one of my goals for the year was to make most of Tabitha's clothes this year.
3. I'm working on getting better at making my own patterns and I want to share them with all of you!
4. Since we moved I have no Sewing room, so we've turned our bedroom closet into a sewing room. Our room has a nice little nook next to the closet that fits our dresser and we are putting up a poll up across to hang our clothes.

So there you have it, I'm Crafting in My Closet now!
Hope you stick around and enjoy as I work on my crafting addiction!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin