Tuesday, July 17, 2012

PottyCover Disposable toilet seat cover review



Do you have a kid? Do you hate carrying around the little potty seat so that they don't touch the actual toilet seat? We have a little tinkerbell folding potty seat and that thing is gross. I mean really you put it on a gross public toilet then put it in its little bag when your done. I usually bring mine home and clean it in the tub but still its pretty gross if you think about it. But in Idaho most public restrooms don't have toilet seat covers, so its ether that or holding your kid over the potty and yelling "don't touch the potty!" over and over again. That is until I tried PottyCovers.


These things are great! They cover the whole potty so you don't have to worry about them touching anything, they are super small so they fit right into your bag and you can just throw them out when your done. I still carry our little tinkerbell one in the car, but sometimes I don't want to haul that nasty thing around with me and PottyCovers are awesome for that.


PottyCover covers not just the toilet seat like traditional toilet seat covers, but it also covers the sides and front to keep little hands and legs from touching any germs. They are made of a non-woven fabric covered in a layer of plastic to create a water proof barrier between your child and the toilet. PottyCovers come in individual wrapped easy to open baggies so its easy to keep one or two in your purse or diaper bag. Tabitha loves them and I now keep one in my diaper bag at all times. These things are great and I totally recommend you get some. Whats even better? You can use these with your little traveling potty seat so you don't have to hold your child on the potty while using this and your child has maximum comfort and protection against germs. Potty Covers come in a 6 pack for $5.99 which makes them about a $1 a piece. While it may seem a little overpriced, if you live somewhere like Rexburg where almost no stores or restaurants have toilet seat covers, these come in really handy.

While I don't have any pictures of this in uses, because I don't want to put pictures of my daughter on the potty online, and I'm sure some places would have problems with me posting public restrooms online, believe me when I say these work just as advertized. The only thing I would say is that they are thinner than they look in the pictures and on the packaging but they work just as good as you would expect them too so thinner really isn't a problem for me.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin