Friday, January 13, 2012

Over a month!

Oh man i'm sorry, I know its been over a month since I posted anything. I've been so busy getting ready for Christmas and now getting ready for the baby that I lost track of time. I've been planning on doing a tutorial for Tabitha's christmas dress. I was going to do it today, but i can't find my camera bag anywhere! Morgen must know where it is since i saw him move it last, i just don't remember where I saw him with it. My camera is sitting here, but all my cords and the card reader are in the bag! gah! So hopefully I will find it and be able to post tonight after Tabitha goes to bed.
I based her dress off of a vintage one I saw on Pintrest. I love the dress.
Photobucket
This is the dress I based mine off of. I decided to do more of an inspired by dress than an exact copy and i'm really happy with the way it turned out. Unfortunately the only pictures I have at my disposal right now were taken with my iphone and are dark and hard to see the detail.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App This was when she was trying it on the first time, she was so excited! haha. It was too long so i had to take it up at the waist which was surprisingly easy.
Photobucket
And here it is hanging up. Much cuter on her I think =)
So hopefully tonight I will have the time and energy for writing this tutorial!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This dress is so beautiful!! The fabric you used is just perfect for it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin