Sunday, December 04, 2011

Birth Announcements

So, I've been looking at Birth announcements lately (I know already!) because when Tabitha was born I didn't have them picked out before hand and i felt so much pressure to get them done that I was super stressed. I had originally wanted to make her birth announcements, but then realized that was nuts with being a week out of the hospital after having an emergency c-section. Yea that was just not gonna happen. I love Tabitha's birth announcements, but I paid an arm and a leg for them. I wanted something as beautiful as Tabitha's birth announcements but not in the extremely high price range this time. After doing the tiny prints blogger promotion for Christmas, and absolutely loving the christmas cards we ended up picking out, I decided to look at the birth announcements.
 Oh my gosh! can I just say that Tiny Prints has the cutest birth announcements?! One thing I love about the Tiny Prints website is that you can click the little heart and add cards to your favorites then your can personalize them to see which ones you really like. Love that! You know what else I LOVE about Tiny Prints? That you can upload all your addresses and they will address and send your cards for you! I love that, One less thing for me to do when I have a newborn and a toddler! How Totally Awesome is that?!
I ended up choosing about 40 different designs that I liked, then I narrowed them down to the ones in the price range I wanted to spend, and there were still a ton left! So then I went through and got super picky. I ended up narrowing it down to my top 4. I think thats the most manageable I could get it. Then Morgen and I will sit down and talk about the pros and cons of each (although they are all so awesome I have no clue how we could find cons with any of them.) Then I think in the end we will try those 4 out with the pictures we take once Evangeline is born. So here in no particular order are my top 4 birth announcements from Tiny Prints. 
I love this announcement. Its called Loving Snowflake:Medium pink
I thought this one was perfect because Evangeline is due in February. 

This one is called Chrysanthemum window: purple.  
I love the flowers and the bright colors. Perfect for a winter baby who will be brightening our lives soon!

This one is called Journal Entry:Purple. 
I love the simplicity of this one. Its understated and so beautiful. (This one is definitely in my top 2 choices, but as I don't want to influence Morgen's decision I haven't told him which ones I like best yet.) 

And last but certainly not least, Chic Grid: Girl: Storm.
I love the simple elegance of this one. Its just so beautiful! 

I also have to share one more. It was cut due to my budget, but oh my gosh I just love it!
This one is called Fairy Tale:Princess.  And I just love it! So totally adorable! 

So all you new mommies or soon to be mommies, I totally recommend you go take a look at tiny prints birth announcements, because they are So darn CUTE! you will not be disappointed! 


for full disclosure, I am being compensated by Tiny Prints for this review. All views are my own. all pictures are property of Tiny Prints. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin