Friday, November 25, 2011

Tiny Prints Christmas Cards

So I was looking at christmas cards for this year, and OMG have you seen tiny prints cards? They are so freaking cute!! While I was looking they have a great feature on their website where you can add all your favorites and then look at them individually and personalize so you can find the one that is perfect for you.

They have some truely awesome cards. Seriously! They have the normal folding cards, all of which are beautiful, but they also have flat fold cards, round cards that look like ornaments, trifold cards and even ones where your picture is an ornament that spins! How cool is that? I've been having such a hard time trying to decide which one I like the best! Let me show you some of my favorites.



I think this one is my favorite. If I had a little tiny baby I would so use this one, too bad Evangeline isn't due till Feb. 
How cute is this for a couples first christmas as Mr and Mrs.? So sweet! 


So you see my dilemma? There are just so many awesome cards that its hard to choose from! Want to get some awesome cards yourself? Go here  On the left hand side of the page there are ways to narrow down your results so you can find what your looking for. 

I can't wait to start getting cards in the mail! I made a cute little card holder last year from a embroidery hoop some cute fabric and clothes pins. I can't wait to start putting up cards! Christmas is definitely my favorite time of year and I love getting cards and sending them! 

for full disclosure, I am being compensated by Tiny Prints for this review. All views are my own. all pictures are property of Tiny Prints. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin