Saturday, June 25, 2011

Big News!

Hey everyone! Have I got AWESOME news for you all! I've been chosen to Compete on One Month to Win it for Season 5!  They just put up who is competing in this season, and season 5 starts tomorrow! I'm so excited! I finished my project last night and can't wait for everyone to see it! I'm starting on next weeks challenge today and I'm super excited about that one too! So Please tell your friends and Go vote for me (I think my project is very me, so if you've seen my stuff you'll be able to pick it out no problem, but I can't tell you which is mine). Thanks for being such AWSOME readers! I can't wait for you to see what I've come up with!

2 comments:

The Pennington Point said...

I'm in the contest with you. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone esle has done! Lisa~

Catherine @ Cat on a Limb said...

Yay for Teresa!! That's awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin