Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lucky Charm


So for St Patricks Day I wanted to make Tabitha a dress that was a little different, something that didn't look like everything in the stores, or everything I was seeing online. I had a ton of idea's for this dress, and kind of went with it as i went along. The Skirt and sleeves are made from Alexander Henry's Heart Throbs in Green, the top is made from some green and white striped material i got on clearance at Joann fabrics and has been in my stash for ever. The sash is some Green cotton from Fabrics R us in San Jose, I got it for a quilt I was going to make for someone but ended up not making it. The underskirt is green glitter tule from Joann Fabrics left over from Tabitha's first christmas dress. The hair bow and the little doohiki on the sash are both from the glitter tule. 


I had to tell Tabitha to stand like a ballerina so we could see the belt. 


Tabitha likes big bows!
Tabitha is very much a girly girl. Last night She wanted me to put perfume on her and every morning she asks for a bow in her hair. 

I took Pictures to do a tutorial which I will upload later this week.

I've entered this dress into the Lil Blue Boo/ Dharma Trading Co Design Challenge at www.lilblueboo.com check it out!

giveaways

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin