Sunday, October 03, 2010

Celebrate Fall!


Don't you just LOVE Fall! Its my favorite! (although I live in northern California and Fall doesn't actually start here til sometime in mid to late October.) I love everything about Fall, Pumpkin (mmm pumpkin cupcakes and pumpkin hot chocolate!), Crunchy leaves (yes I do go out of my way to step on them!), the cool weather (My perfect day is in the mid to low 60s with a breeze!), Apple picking, pumpkin patches, Halloween and all the awesomeness that entails!
So I was thinking, why not share my love of all things fall with whoever decides to read this? I'm hopeing to be able to post at least once a week for the month of October and Celebrate Fall and all its wonderfulness!
So whats your favorite part about Fall?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin