Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Its been a year...


Tabitha 2009
Tabitha 2010

My Beautiful baby girl is 1 year old! I can't even believe how fast this seems to have happened. It seems like just yesterday she was curled up on my chest this itty bitty thing. Now she's walking (more like running) everywhere, talking (sort of), and very independent. She's smart and adventurous, but cautions of others. She is so funny and has the most amazing smile and laugh, and she makes you work for them. She is a cuddler, she loves to play with her kitchen and play chase me with daddy. Her favorite word is "hi", and she loves her "ittys". She's smart and beautiful, and happy and I couldent ask for anything more. And now she's awake so I have to go.

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

wow! a year goes fast, huh? she's still got those cute cheeks too. ;D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin