Friday, January 08, 2010

can't sleep

i can't sleep. Morgen is snoreing, and I'm wide awake. I've been thinking about projects I want to start. But I need like 2 hours all to myself so that I can clean up my sewing area. Its a big ol mess after christmas. I really want to re organize my fabric and organize my thread and ribbon. Plus I need to put together my new dress form that my mom got me for christmas. (So freaking excited about that one!)
I used my Jo-ann's gift card to buy some fabric and a patern to actually make me a dress. I have like nothing to wear for church because i'm nursing and none of my dresses acomidate that. So I found a pattern that is a dress with a little jacket, the dress has thin straps so i'm going to edit the pattern and put snaps on the straps (wow say that 10 times fast) so that i can unhook when I need to nurse! I bought this really pretty dark purple fabric, Its just plain but I like it. I'm not a busy person. I'm looking for some nice understated trim i might put on the skirt. I also got the pattern ($2.99!), some maroon velvet for a dress for Tabitha (in the remnant bin for $2.99), and some cute I <3 mommy, I <3 daddy fabric on the clearance rack, it was $2 a yard plus I got a discount because it was the end of the bolt and I took the extra 6 inches. Not sure what I'll do with it, I'm thinking of binki clips and onesie apliques for the store. I also have this dress that I made a bunch of for Tabitha, and I made one for Susan and Seans soon to be little girl too, I think I might use some of this material on one of those dresses for my etsy store. I've been super slaking on that, and my goal is to get it up and functional by the end of the month. I have so many ideas of stuff I want to put in the store but I just never have the time to do it. So i'm going to try to make the time. We'll see how that goes.
I have tons of projects that I need to do for my store, I have the materials for at least 15 tutus that I haven't even started, plus I have been planing to make about 20 different hairbows that I have the ideas floating around my head but havent done them yet. I also have 20 binky clips that I need to finish, and I have 4 dresses I want to do. I also have 2 marble dyed shirts, and 3 marble dyed onesies all finished I just need to put them on the store. I think my goal for this week will be to get pictures taken of everything thats ready for the store and get them online by Sunday.
Ok, well I'm going to try to go to bed now since its almost 2 am and I have to be up at 8. yuck I hate this new schedual, I loved being able to sleep in till whenever Tabitha wanted to wake up (usually around 9:30 am) uggg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin