Friday, July 31, 2009

4 month well baby check

so we had Tabitha's 4 month check up today. she did good, she weighs 14 lbs 14.8 oz she's 25 inches tall and still has a big melon! but oh did she hate her shots, she looked at me like " Why would you let them do this to me?" I had to fight not to cry. It was horrible. But she's a trooper and after some crying and a feeding she was ok, she fell asleep in the car on the way home so she didn't cry, but boy was she moody during dinner.
we have our first playdate tomorrow, its at a park here in MH with the MH SAHM group. I hope its fun for both of us. I'll hopefully let you all know tomorrow.

and whats a post without pictures?
so here ya go

Tabitha and I with my sister sara and niece Vivian
Tabitha at viv's birthday party
Tabitha with aunt Sara
Tabitha being held up by Grandpa bob.

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

i love my boppy tray. handiest thing ever. shots are the worst. especially when they get older and know what's coming. yeck.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin