Saturday, June 09, 2012

summer blog challenge day 9

Your worst cooking disaster.
I consider myself a fairly good cook and baker. I love to cook, I love to make up my own recipes. Most often they come out really good. I've never really had a disaster when it came to making up my own, but following a recipe. Yea, I've had problems with that! I knew exactly which disaster I would talk about when I got the prompt. In 2010 I was making pumpkin cupcakes for halloween. Its the Martha Stewart recipe, (although over the years I've changed it and I like mine better). I was super distracted while making these. I had Tabitha running around and a lot of other stuff going on. We were slowly packing our stuff for our move to Idaho and the living situation was pretty stressful at that point. So I was making the cupcakes and I forgot to put in the pumpkin! Doh! Seeing as they were pumpkin cupcakes this was a major fail!


Going Green with the Grizls
Linky

1 comment:

Carmen said...

I don't mean to laugh to be MEAN, but your photo looks so funny! I couldn't help but LOL for real!

I found you thru the blog hop - hop on over if you have time.
Carmen
http://heavenleiislandsofpeace.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin