Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer blog challenge Day 19

Something you're proud of from the last few days.


Last friday when I went ot pick Tabitha up from preschool I had just got her in the car when she said she had to go potty. So I got both girls out and we ran to her classroom to use the potty. So the first thing I'm proud of is that Tabitha can finally tell us she has to go potty and hold it log enough to get there. That is a big accomplishment and something we have been working on for a long time. But the even bigger thing was while I was helping her in the bathroom her teacher heard her say "thank you" and told me she was so impressed by how polite Tabitha is. She said Tabitha always says please and Thank you and that Tabitha is over all a very nice and polite kid. That made me so happy. I've been instilling manners and being polite since before she could talk. Please and Thank you were two of the first signs I taught her and as soon as she could say mama I started teaching her to say please and thank you along with the sign language. While she may be a terror at home some times, its good to know that she uses the manners I have taught her when she is away from me. 



Going Green with the Grizls

1 comment:

Kendall said...

That is definitely something to be proud of.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin