Sunday, June 17, 2012

Getting Crafty Weekend Wrap up Linky Party #3

Hey Everyone and Welcome to the Getting Crafty Weekend Wrap up Linky Party #3 at Crafting in My Closet! We had some great items linked up last week and I hope we have even more this week! Its always so fun to see the awesome projects that get linked up!

So lets start out with a few of my favorites from last week. We had some great projects linked up and I wish I could feature them all.

Red Headed Mommy linked up this AWESOME steampunk bridesmaids dress, How Amazing is this!? Seriously Love this. 

What's Cooking Love? Linked up this yummy looking strawberry mango layered smoothie! 

Craftionary linked up this super cute Pinwheels Wall Art. Love the colors. 

And Finally Chase the Star linked up this awesome mason jar to soap dispenser tutorial. 






For those of you who were featured this week, feel free to grab a button letting everyone know you were featured!
Crafting in My Closet
                                                                     
On to this weeks Party! So for the Rules: (Every party needs rules, otherwise they end with the cops at your door. Maybe that was just the parties from college, oh well) 1. The project, tutorial, whatever you link up must be made by you. 2. Please grab my button and put it in your post or side bar so others can join the fun. Because what fun is a party with no one there?
Crafting in My Closet
                                                                      

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that dress!! The drink looks yummy ( i thought it was a candle)

Mellissa said...

Great crafts :O) I can't wait to see more linked up!

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my Layered Strawberry Mango Smoothie and thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for featuring my Mason Jar Dispenser! So cool! What a lovely surprise:) Have a wonderful week!
XO, Barbara
http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com

my family said...

working on a soap despenser much like that one, love it

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Steampunk Bridesmaid! I am always surprised and honored when someone likes my work :) Have a great week!
Jacki@redheadedmommy.com

Hani said...

Thanks so much for featuring me. I am off to grab your button. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin